Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break!!!

Thanksgiving Break was quite a success! Cory & Tiff came home and we all went over to Taneil's house for dinner. Sooo Delicious! I was honestly not aware i was even capable of fitting that much foods into my body. But i did it :-)
While living with all these people in my house I've learning a lot of new things about myself....
  • I HATE when i enter the bathroom to a steamy, all ready showered in, room. I kinda like it to be fresh. Kinda like sitting in a warm chair that someone warmed up. It's just kinda gross to me.

  • I also HATE when the shower curtain is left on the right side where it clearly doesn't belong (TYLER) this pet peeve originated from those extremely disturbing meth commercials. The one with the girl in the shower.....ah.....it's hard to think about.

  • I also do not enjoy when my mom or my sisters send their little children to get me up in the morning. In fact this is the reason i get up grumpy every morning because three little kids were just jumping on my body as well as screaming in my face. And when I sit up and mumble "k I'm coming I'll meet you down there in a second" they don't freaking fall for it. How is it that parents go for that one when kids don't? I actually have to get up, round them up, push them out, and lock the door. Then just to show them who's cool i fall back asleep.
I also sent in my applications to college this week. (Uh maybe i shouldn't really be posting that to the world in case i don't get in and i won't be able to use the "Oh i just decided to take a year off'" excuse when you ask why I'm not in school.) But oh well.
Honestly is there any way to speed this graduating process up a little bit? Like without taking online classes or something. Ya know it would be great if Obama came into office saying "Senior are NOT required to take government, economics, math, or English" i could pretty easily graduate like right now. In fact i would probably start liking him a little bit if he did that. But he isn't going to soo......hm......unfortunate.

3 comments:

The Lakes said...

Ha Ha Ha that was so funny! You poor girl not use to all the craziness :)

Taneil said...

That's a good idea! I think next time I am over I will send my kids to get you up! Maybe you will have to get up to see me when I come over! It was fun to have yo over! Love you

Ty and Shay said...

You should write a book! You are so funny! It sure is fun to bug you though! Love ya Shay